4impact only provide consultants from our pre-qualified ‘4impact community’ which ensures our consultants are ‘implementation ready’ with proven expertise in delivering tangible and successful outcomes in team environments.
Consultant capability is at the heart of our business.
4impact maintains an active and growing community of IT professionals who have qualified as both skilled practitioners in their field, and are also great people who share our values of Care, Attitude and Delivery. We really do care about our consultants, get to know them as people, and assist them to meet their goals.
Our commitment to our consultants is to:
- be open and transparent at all times
- provide assignments that excite and challenge their professional expertise
- provide opportunities to work with Australia’s leading companies
- connect them to our community of like-minded and experienced consultants
- provide access to expertise, support, methodologies and advice they need throughout the project / implementation lifecycle
- promote their brand as a respected professional
- keep in regular contact
- provide a transition service to reduce the down-time between engagements
Our Careers and Talent Acquisition Team are ready to discuss your career aspirations, development requirements and a potential role with 4impact.
I love the challenges that 4impact's clients throw at me - working with them to transform their concepts to reality and achieving real outcomes energises and excites me.
I enjoy working with a team of professionals, who work together, share the same goals and focus on delivery.
Nicole Le Claire